Pursing Healthy Transformation
through THE LOCAL CHURCH.
Serving MISD Homeless Students
NCC partners with MISD to serve homeless students in the area.
- Weekend meals. Many students get the majority of their meals at school. This leaves them with little food over the weekend. So, we pack lunches for the weekend! Click here if interested in more information.
- Transportation. Many students do not have transportation to important doctors appointments or meetings. If you are available during the week to help occasional transport students, please contact Aleda (email@example.com).
Here are few key initiatives that God has given NCC:
- We support local schools, administration, and teachers through teacher appreciation and serving at school events.
- In our community there is an outstanding number of homeless students. We are taking steps to lower that number with our partnership with the Mesquite ISD Social Work department.
- For the last 5 years, we have served Mesquite families through a back-to-school event. In August of 2015, we began partnering with Mesquite ISD to bless students with backpacks, check-ups, immunization and more.
- We intentionally invest in the next generation by partnering with parents each week through age-specific services, group and resources.
Equipping the local church.
- We believe in equipping and strengthening the local church. We regularly partner with other churches in the area to see transformation in Mesquite.
Meet Our Strategic Partners.
- Mesquite Social Services -Resourcing families in time of need to see lasting change
- Mesquite ISD -Teaching children and youth for success
- One Hope -Providing God’s Word to children around the world
- Enlace -Equipping churches for community transformation in El Salvador
- theKeep -Empowing the Church to care for the orphan
- Stuva Family -Equipping the local church in Tanzania, Africa
- Danny Noah -Reaching athletes and coaches in North Texas schools
- Tom Edwards -Serving the under-resourced in Mesquite for lasting transformation